This wonderful book helps bring the transformative practice of mindfulness into the lives of those who will carry it into the future: our children.
- Congressman Tim Ryan
A wonderful, fun, and engaging way to bring mindfulness into a child’s life.
- Daniel Goleman, author of Emotional Intelligence
Mindful Games is an invaluable resource for anyone with children in their lives—indeed, for anyone at all. Highly recommended.
- Joseph Goldstein, author of Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Awakening
Wise, practical, captivating and fun, Mindful Games blends the life’s work of Susan Kaiser Greenland into an at once useful and fascinating masterpiece.
- Daniel J. Siegel, MD, author, Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human
Susan Kaiser Greenland captures the essence of mindfulness in a way that very few people can.
- Andy Puddicombe, founder of Headspace
I recommend Mindful Games highly for its bountiful wisdom and skillful means, based on many years of Susan’s pioneering work in this field.
- B. Alan Wallace, author of The Attention Revolution
“Mindful Games is certain to enrich the life of any reader.”
– Sharon Salzberg, author of Real Happiness